April 29, 2017, 4:30 – 10 pm (Dinner at 6 pm)
Otsego Club, Gaylord, MI
If you’re going to have a banquet on the Opening Day of Trout Season, it better be good. The Anglers of the Au Sable’s banquet
only happens every five years. Live and silent auctions, raffles, camaraderie, and a cause. This isn’t just for looks, this is to raise
money to protect the river from a discharge permit for a fish farm. Fly fishers know how important this fight is, which is why the
donations have been pouring in from guides, fly shops, sales representatives, and even the companies themselves. We’ve hardly
had to ask to receive what we think is a still accumulating line-up of goods and services.
• Guide trips from noted Michigan guides including Eric Grajewski, Jeff Hubbard, Jon
Ray, Kevin Feenstra and many others…
• Rare and collectible fly rods from Bob Summers, Sweetgrass Fly Rods, and Keystone
• Top end items from Sage, R.L. Winston, Simms, Bauer, Hatch and many others…
• Collectibles from Tom Morgan, Dennis Potter, Ogden Pleissner, Kent Lund and more…
• Excursions to Brookhaven Pond, a two-day midnight mousin’ adventure, a cast-andblast
• Original signed copies of Seasons on the Au Sable, by Rusty Gates…
• And a whole bunch more…
Tickets are $100/person. Tables are $1000. Tickets include choice of five entrees and two bar tickets.
To secure your tickets, CLICK HERE TO PURCHASE TICKETS ONLINE or contact Josh Greenberg: Josh@GatesLodge.com or 989-348-8462. This event
will sell out so please don’t delay.
Please note: We are holding a block of rooms at the OCR Blue Spruce Lodge for April 29th with departure
the 30th. Cutoff date for these rooms is March 15, 2017. Individual rooms @ $99 plus tax can be
reserved by calling the resort’s main reservation line 989-732-5181.